APERA Instruments EC1 Conductivity Tester
A high quality conductivity tester for all kinds of routine testing, including tap water/drinking water testing, agriculture, aquaculture, swimming pool, education, etc.
- The unique platinum black conductivity probe technology ensures wide range measurement with accuracy and consistency.
- An ultra clear 180˚ viewing angle screen with temp./EC value dual display and indications of completed auto calibrations and stable readings.
- Complete kit with calibration solutions (1413 µs and 12.88 mS), AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a rugged carrying case.
- 1-2 points auto calibration and 0 to 50˚C auto temp. compensation, ±1% F.S accuracy with 0 to 20.00 mS/cm wide conductivity measuring range
- Self-diagnosis with out-of -range warning and incorrect calibration warning.
- IP67 Water-proof and dust-proof, floats on water so no need to worry if you drop it in the water by accident.
- Up to 1000 hours’ continuous operation powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).